MCE Social Media Toolkit – Help Spread the Word!
We invite attendees, speakers, and sponsors to join us in building excitement for our Management Conference & Exhibition (MCE), October 22-25 in San Diego. We’ve put together an #ATAmce22 social media toolkit with tips, samples, and graphics, and encourage you to post on your social channels, tag ATA, promote the meeting and show your excitement. Thank you for helping make our meeting a success!
- Follow ATA on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube to stay up-to-date leading up to the meeting.
- Use our official hashtag: #ATAmce22 and tag our ATA social media accounts in your posts
- Download graphics based on the social media platform – images are sized for LinkedIn, Facebook Twitter and Instagram
Sample Posts for Attendees:
- I’m counting down the days until #ATAmce22 in San Diego! Join me October 22-25 for this important #trucking industry event! https://mce.trucking.org/
- ATA’s Management Conference & Exhibition (MCE) brings together more trucking leaders than any other industry event. Register now to join me – I’ll be there! #ATAmce22 https://mce.trucking.org/
Sample Posts for Exhibitors
- We’re excited to be exhibiting at #ATAmce22 in San Diego! Visit us at booth #___, October 22-25 at this important #trucking industry event! https://mce.trucking.org/
- Attention #trucking leaders! We’re exhibiting at booth #____ at #ATAmce22, October 22-25 in San Diego. See you there! https://mce.trucking.org/
Sample Posts for Sponsors
- We’re proud to be a sponsor at #ATAmce22 in San Diego! Join us for the trucking industry's premier event. Learn more here: https://mce.trucking.org/
- Attention #trucking leaders! Join us for #ATAmce22 in San Diego, October 22-25 for a leading industry event. We're sponsoring! https://mce.trucking.org/