COVID-19 Safety Measures
The safety and health of our attendees is of highest importance to ATA. We are working closely with the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center and Marriott International to ensure that the hotel is using the highest level of safety standards for our attendees. The Gaylord Rockies is elevating their cleanliness standard and have put in place a multi-pronged approach designed to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19.
ATA will continue to work with the state of Colorado, the city of Denver and the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center to keep our attendees informed and safe. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our attendees to enjoy the first major in-person trucking event since the COVID-19 pandemic started.
A few notes:
- - The hotel will have on-site medical personnel (EMT and registered nurse);
- - Extra stringent daily cleaning focused on high-touch areas;
- - All areas will be sanitized with the electrostatic disinfecting sprayer;
- - The hotel team will be equipped with PPE and sneeze guards have been installed in all appropriate areas;
- - The Marriott Bonvoy App allows paperless check-in and keyless entry;
- - Social distancing will be put in place through signs and floor decals throughout the hotel and event space;
- - ATA is revising meeting room sets and meal room standards, including coffee breaks and meals all served by hotel staff;
- - In addition to the hotel hand-sanitizer stations, ATA will provide additional hand-sanitizer for attendees, along with masks for each attendee;
- - ATA will eliminate the majority of paper for all meetings to ensure touchless points;-
- - ATA is reviewing exhibit hall standards, including aisle size and procedures to ensure that our exhibitors and attendees have the best experience.