September 10, 2020
Dear MCE Registrant,
Thank you for your support of American Trucking Associations Management Conference & Exhibition (MCE) that was to be held in Denver. MCE will now be a virtual event and will be held October 19-23 and 26-28 from the convenience of your home or office. Your participation in the new virtual MCE represents a great opportunity to help ATA move forward while we support you and our industry through the great programs at ATA. Our program is being finalized and will include a virtual exhibit hall. We are excited for you to join us. Hot topics on the agenda include legal reform efforts, polling results on issues, image and politics with special guest speaker Neil Newhouse, CARB regulations, and diversity in the workplace to name a few.
Registration is now re-opened for our virtual MCE and the new registration fee for members is $300, and for non-members is $550 per participant. We have also added a new Member Company All Access Package that enables an unlimited number of employees and spouses from your company to attend for a rate of $2700. The Member Company All Access Package is available for ATA members only, including exhibitors and spouses.
As ATA is a non-profit organization relying on both non-dues revenue and dues-based revenue, myself and your fellow industry leaders ask you to consider reallocating the difference between your in-person registration fees and the virtual fees. The ATA Leadership strongly encourages our supporters to help us through this crisis by choosing to keep their funds with ATA. Those who choose to transfer the balance between the in-person registration fee and the virtual fee back to ATA will help sustain our revenue during this time, allowing us to continue all the important work we are doing to bolster the trucking industry in the courts, in Washington, and through our critical programs.
You have the following options:
- - Transfer your in-person registration fee to the virtual conference and apply the balance towards one of the below areas:
- - ATA General Fund – help support the mission and programs of ATA in order for staff to continue to move the association forward.
- - ATA Litigation Center - engage in litigation to advance and protect the interests of the motor carrier industry in federal and state courts.
- - American Transportation Research Institute - ATRI’s primary mission is to conduct research focused on trucking’s essential role in a safe, secure and efficient transportation system.
- - Trucking Cares Foundation – supports the entire trucking industry through programs, which support Humanitarian/Disaster Relief, Safety/Security, Workforce/Leadership Development and Eradicating Human Trafficking.
- - Trucking Moves America Forward – TMAF, the industry’s image movement, helps better educate the public and lawmakers about the impact that trucking has on our daily lives.
- - Transfer your in-person registration fee to the virtual conference and receive a refund of the difference.
- - Donate your in-person registration fee to ATA and cancel your registration for MCE (not planning to attend MCE virtual).
- - Receive a full refund and cancel your registration for MCE.
Please submit your choices to us by October 1, 2020 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will process your request, and send you confirmation. Please remember to also cancel your hotel reservation directly with the Gaylord Rockies Resort if one was made.
Chairman of the Board, American Trucking Associations
President, Triple G Express