Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I register to participate in ATA’s 2020 Management Conference & Exhibition (MCE) Virtual?
A: Registration is online, no forms are available.
During the registration process, you will be prompted to select the Policy and Conference session(s) you wish to attend. The sessions are October 19 to October 23. Once you have selected your sessions, you will receive a Webex confirmation email for each Policy and/or Conference session, which contains a personalized link and an email calendar invitation. Please ensure you accept the calendar invitation to add it to your calendar.
There will not be a prompt for specific selection to access the exhibit hall or to attend the virtual general sessions and/or educational sessions scheduled October 20 to October 28.
If you do not receive a registration confirmation email within 24 hours, please first check your spam folder to ensure it has not been flagged. For assistance with username and/or password issues, please contact ATA Registrations at (866) 821-3468; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: If I registered and paid for the in-person 2020 MCE in Denver, Colorado, will I automatically be registered for ATA’s MCE Virtual?
A: No. You will need to re-register online for the MCE Virtual event and transfer your in-person registration fee to the virtual conference. ATA Leadership strongly encourages our supporters to help us through this crisis by choosing to keep their funds with ATA. Those who choose to transfer the balance between the in-person registration fee and the virtual fee back to ATA will help sustain our revenue during this time, allowing us to continue all the important work we are doing to bolster the trucking industry in the courts, in Washington, and through our critical programs.
You have the following options:
- Transfer your in-person registration fee to the virtual conference and apply the balance towards one of the below areas:
- ATA General Fund – help support the mission and programs of ATA in order for staff to continue to move the association forward.
- ATA Litigation Center - engage in litigation to advance and protect the interests of the motor carrier industry in federal and state courts.
- American Transportation Research Institute - ATRI’s primary mission is to conduct research focused on trucking’s essential role in a safe, secure and efficient transportation system.
- Trucking Cares Foundation – supports the entire trucking industry through programs, which support Humanitarian/Disaster Relief, Safety/Security, Workforce/Leadership Development and Eradicating Human Trafficking.
- Trucking Moves America Forward – TMAF, the industry’s image movement, helps better educate the public and lawmakers about the impact that trucking has on our daily livesTransfer your in-person registration fee to the virtual conference and receive a refund of the difference.
- Donate your in-person registration fee to ATA and cancel your registration for MCE (not planning to attend MCE virtual).
If you cancelled your previous in-person registration, you will receive a full refund.
Please submit your request to us by October 1, 2020 via email at email@example.com and our staff will process your request, and send you confirmation.
Q.: If I registered and did NOT pay the registration fee for the in-person 2020 MCE in Denver, Colorado, will I automatically be registered for the virtual MCE?
A: No. Your previous registration is cancelled, please re-register online. The registration payment must be made at this time, no delayed payment is offered.
Q: I purchased the Member Company All Access Package registration option, what do my colleagues need to do to register at NO ADDITIONAL COST?
A: In your Registration Confirmation email, you should find the Member Company All Access Package promotion code. Please share the promotion code with your colleagues (must work for the same company). Your colleagues must Register online using their ATA web credentials and enter the promotion code at check out. Do not select the Member Company All Access Package box under the Additional Meeting Products if you are registering using the promotion code provided by your colleague. If you need assistance retrieving your username and/or resetting your password contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q.: Do I need to cancel my hotel room with Gaylord Rockies Resort?
A: Yes. Please contact the hotel directly at (720) 452-6900 to cancel your reservation if you haven’t already.
Q: Once I have registered, how do I add additional Policy and Conference sessions to my registration?
A: To add additional Policy and Conference sessions, log-in to your current MCE registration, confirm the contact information listed, and click next. On the Customize Experience page, under ‘Session Name’, select any additional Policy sessions you would like to attend.
Note: Sessions that have already been selected will be grayed out – only sessions not previously chosen will be available.
Once you have signed up for the additional sessions, you will receive a Webex confirmation email for each session which contains a unique link and an email calendar invitation. Please open and accept the Webex confirmation to add the session(s) to your calendar.
There will not be a prompt for specific registration to access the exhibit hall or to attend the virtual general sessions and/or educational sessions scheduled October 20 to October 28.
Q: I want to support this meeting. Who can I talk to regarding sponsorships and exhibit opportunities?